Friday, October 9, 2009

President Barrack Obama wins the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize

I know many have different opinions about this, but I just want to document this on my blog as unbiased as I possibly can because this blog isn't just about photos for me. It's a documentary of all the things that have an impact on my personal life, career growth, and occasionally headline news I don't want to forget.

President Barack Obama wins the Nobel Peace Prize today.

A blurb from his acceptance speech this morning:

"I know that throughout history the Nobel Peace Prize has not just been used to honour specific achievements. It's also been used as a means to give momentum to a set of causes. And that is why I will accept this award as... a call to action, a call for all nations to confront the common challenges of the 21st Century."

Congratulations, President Obama! Now let's go with that momentum and work on "peace in the Middle East!" :-P I just had to say it.

Photobucket
Getty Images

1 comment: