Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm SO not there, yet.

As I venture into this photography industry I have come across many friends and professional photographers who are teaching me a thing or two about the art. I don't plan on calling anyone out, but maybe you know who you are. :-)

So I asked a friend about the differences in lenses, and my response was probably an hour's worth of reading. Don't get me wrong, I am extremely grateful for this free knowledge but I couldn't help but feel like I was working at Gamespot.com again, and I had just asked a game tester what the big deal was with the new Call of Duty only to find myself at the end of an hour-long explanation with words like nootubes, martynoobs, and juggernoobs. What??? You're a noob.

Anyhow, I've got a ton to learn and a lifetime to learn it. I appreciate all the help and support, and I'm extremely blessed with friends and family who believe in me and are cheering me on. Hopefully one day I myself will become a photography "noob." :-P

And with that here is Saka eating with us in the Marina. Go Bears!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment