Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I daydream of Europe...

Sometimes I wonder how different my life would be had my parents emigrated to Belgium or France with some of their other siblings in the late 70s early 80s. Would I have been that super glamorous Parisian trotting down the street with my Christian Louboutins or would I have turned more into the ultra hipster with the faux mullet and neon Ray Bans. "Faux." Did you know that means "fake" in FRENCH?! :-) Yes, those are the random superficial things I daydream about when I try to fish for excuses to land myself in Europe.

Well... maybe my daydreaming of going to Europe will soon be a reality! I know, many folks have visited Europe once, twice, even MANY times, and it's not that big of a deal to them. But for me it's a HUGE HUGE deal! Both Mark and I have never been. We are planning a very belated honeymoon, and we're thinking of going to France, Italy, and either Greece or Croatia. We have barely scratched the surface on planning, so I'll keep ya'll posted as soon as we set our countries in stone. I sure hope all goes well...

Can't you see me rockin' the French fashion already?! Eeeeeeeeek! Photo provided by this super fun fashion website.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment